Fully furnished townhouse with modern decor, situated in West Vancouver's upscale waterfront and steps to the beach and sea walk. Enjoy the privacy of the location, yet be close to the city of Vancouver and everything it has to offer. Ambleside Shores provides a relaxing destination for couples, families, holidaymaker's, relocations or business executives.
Plenty of space to spread out on 3 different levels as the townhouse is 2,250 sq. ft. Exceptionally large patio and a Master bedroom which has commanding views of Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park.
Ambleside's shops, cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, banks and parks are in easy strolling distance.
Summer activities include hiking, biking, golf, tennis, walks, beautiful drives. In winter, there are 3 Ski resorts within 15 minutes of us and the reknown Olympic village of Whistler is 1 1/2 hrs away.
• Townhouses overlook Stanley Park and Lions Gate Bridge
• Close to downtown Vancouver, yet not in the city.
• 15 Minutes to three Ski areas: Grouse, Seymour and Cypress Mountains
• Awe-inspiring Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Busy Market at Lonsdale Quay
• Pristine golf courses, sport fishing and boating rentals and charters
• Only 1 1/2 hours drive to world renowned Whistler / Blackcomb Resort
• Biking, hiking, beaches and parks - all nearby
• Excellent schools in Ambleside
Dane Human has been living on the North Shore for over 30 years. Benefit from his expertise and let him help you find your "new home" in West or North Vancouver. Dane's best reference is his Testimonial page https://danehuman.com/testimonials.html
Specialising in West Vancouver & North Vancouver homes ...
Dane and Jacqui Human