1810 Bellevue Ave, the corner unit, is available as a monthly rental or longer from Nov 01, 2019 to Apr 30, 2020. For shorter stays after Apr 30, 2020 please contact us. Click on the link below to view pictures.
This large fully furnished townhouse with modern decor, situated in West Vancouver's upscale waterfront, is steps from the beach and sea walk. Enjoy the privacy and safety of Ambleside, yet be close to the city of Vancouver and everything it has to offer. Ideal for holidaymaker's, relocations, folks doing reno's or business executives.
Plenty of space to spread out on 3 different levels as the unit is 2,250 sq. ft. It has an exceptionally large patio off the living room and a Master bedroom with its own balcony which has commanding views of Lions Gate Bridge and Stanley Park.
Ambleside's shops, cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, banks and parks are all in easy strolling distance.
Summer activities include hiking, biking, golf, tennis, walks, beautiful drives. In winter, there are 3 Ski resorts within 15 minutes of us and the reknown Olympic village of Whistler is 1 1/2 hrs away.
• Townhouses overlook Stanley Park and Lions Gate Bridge
• Close to downtown Vancouver, yet not in the city.
• 15 Minutes to three Ski areas: Grouse, Seymour and Cypress Mountains
• Awe-inspiring Capilano Suspension Bridge
• Busy Market at Lonsdale Quay
• Pristine golf courses, sport fishing and boating rentals and charters
• Only 1 1/2 hours drive to world renowned Whistler / Blackcomb Resort
• Biking, hiking, beaches and parks - all nearby
• Excellent schools in Ambleside
Dane Human is a developer as well as a realtor and a North Shore resident for over 30 years. Benefit from his expertise and let him help you find your "new home" in West or North Vancouver.
Specialising in West Vancouver & North Vancouver homes ...
Dane and Jacqui Human